10 Makeup Tricks for Photo Shoots
1. Always start with primer. It fills in fine lines and fades imperfections that the (cruel, cruel) camera lens can often magnify. “Invest in a good one, it’ll really make a difference,” says Dawnn, who swears by First Base Makeup Primer Spray which ensures a silky smooth application for rosy-toned skin.
2. Mind your neck. If you stop your foundation at your jawline, your face/neck color difference could be noticeable in photos (even if the contrast isn’t noticeable in your mirror).
3. Avoid reverse raccoon eyes. Mix under-eye concealer with a bit of foundation before applying. This helps prevent skin-brightening concealer from popping out and looking too white when a flash hits.
4. Frame your face. Dust a bronzer (like Perfect Bronzer BRONZER POWDER) just around the perimeter to flatteringly shape your face and take the focus off your forehead.
5. Get some power powder. If you always have major T-zone shine and regular powder doesn’t cut it, try a powder, like PERFECT COLOR POWDER-PRESSED COLOR POWDER –this stuff is your new best friend.
6. Reinforce your brows. Brows bring out your bone structure in photos, so subtly sketch them in with a bit of pencil.
7. Upgrade to liquid liner. Even if you usually use pencil, liquid will define your eyes more for photos and can still look natural; just trace a thin line extra-close to your lashes. Like the Perfect Eyeliner Pen
8. Brighten your blush. Don’t be scared to go a bit brighter, just be sure to blend around the edges, and choose blush that has gleam but not noticeable sparkles. “It’ll make you look radiant when the flash hits your face,” says Dawnn. The Perfect Blush BLUSH POWDER
9. Dabble in lip liner. Even if you hate the stuff, try using it just on your upper V and outer corners. Enduring Lip Liner
10. Relax and feel pretty! “Remember that a smile will brighten your face and is always better than any lipstick or mascara!” And when you do see inevitable bad photos, blame the angle or flash and move on, because you looked perfect.
Thanks to Dawnn at Limelife By Alcone- https://www.limelifebyalcone.com/beautyaddict